HELLO FANFIC AUTHORS IT’S TIME FOR A VOCAB LESSON
- wanton: sexually immodest or promiscuous
- wonton: a type of dumpling commonly found in Chinese cuisines
YOUR CHARACTERS SHOULD NOT BE MOANING LIKE A CHINESE DUMPLING OKAY THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT
either way, things are sure gonna get
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
I’ve been fortunate enough this year to see a handful of shows on Broadway and along the way I have been able to pick up a few extra playbills.
So its giveaway time!
- This playbill giveaway will be open WORLDWIDE.
- There will be three winners!
- 1st place will be able to chose four playbills
- 2nd place will be able to chose three
- 3rd place will be able to choose two
- Since this is a thank you to my followers, you must be following me. I do check!
- You can reblog and like as many times as you would like but please be courteous of those who follow you.
- The giveaway ends July 15th. I will chose the winner at 11:59pm PST.
- The winners will have 24 hours to respond before I pick new ones.
- Avenue Q
- How to Succeed in Business without Really Trying (Nick Jonas)*
- Sister Act (Raven Symone)*
- Nice Work If You Can Get It (Matthew Broderick, Kelli O’Hara)*
- First Date (Krysta Rodriguez, Zachary Levi)*
- If/Then (Anthony Rapp, Idina Menzel)*
- Cinderella (Fran Drescher, Carly Rae Jepsen)
- Kinky Boots (Annaleigh Ashford, Stark Sands, Lena Hall)*
- Les Miserable*
- The Book of Mormon (Ben Platt, Nic Rouleau)*
*Playbill is signed
If this gets more than 1,000 notes I’ll add my Hedwig and the Angry Inch playbill signed by NPH